Monday, June 1, 2009

A I love me some babies :)

Okay, so it's no secret that I am ready for another baby.....but will be forced to wait for just a little while longer I guess. Anyway, my beautiful friend Brianne had a baby boy at the beginning of May, and I couldn't wait to get my camera on him. He is so dang cuuuuute! Don't you agree?



He's such a little GQ man already....and only three weeks old!


This little guy has just captured my heart. It brings back all the memories of when Jaxson was first born. These first few weeks are so precious....and Bri, thanks so much for letting me capture your little man :)



Lots of sneeks coming soon. Three weddings, engagements and some more baby pictures. Stay tuned!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Fort Wayne, IN
I'm a mother, a wife, daughter of Christ,and friend to many. I love everything about my life and where God is leading me.