Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My roomie from college is getting married!

Rachael and I have been friends for about five years (though it seems like we've been friends forever)! We met on the internet...no I'm not joking. I needed a different place to live my junior year and she was looking for a roomate. It was a match made in heaven :) The day I met her it was instant friendship, we liked the same things, had the same style in fashion, same sense of humor....

I was so excited the day she called me in January to tell me she was getting married. She always joked that she was always the bridesmaid never the bride, but I knew someday her prince would come along. I was pretty much a bauling mess when she asked me to be in the wedding (I had just assumed I'd be taking the pictures). So...shooting her and Jeremy's engagement was super special for me. This is the first time I've done photos of a frined getting married. Usually the friendship comes BECAUSE of a wedding and the couple and I just remain friends.

Truth be told, doing pictures for people I already know is a little more nerve wrecking for me than doing photos for strangers. I have a phobia for rejection I guess. Anyway...Rach and Jeremy, I am so happy for you guys and can't wait to be a part of your beautiful wedding day in a few short months. You both are going to look smashing :)









0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Fort Wayne, IN
I'm a mother, a wife, daughter of Christ,and friend to many. I love everything about my life and where God is leading me.