Monday, June 15, 2009

Chris & Tana

Chris and Tana got married at the end of May. (Yes, I know I'm behind). I hadn't met the two of them before their wedding day and I was BLOWN away by the love they share and how friggin' HOT these two were together :)

Tana's personality is much the same as mine. She has an amazing smile and an awesome sense of humor. Chris, a laid back kind of guy that has no problem smiling and showing how much he loves his woman. Here are my favs from their day :)

Chris had his grandpa's pocket watch with a photo locket in it. Totally sweet idea!



Are you serious? One my all time favorite pictures, ever!



Told you he was good lookin' huh?!


Their bridal party was hilarious. It was obvious they were a dedicated group of friends. And the girls were good sports for jumping in the air!


Been married for about 45 seconds. Can you just see how they are busting at the seams with excitement???


Yet another favorite for me. If I could, I'd have this hanging in my house, but that would be a little weird. Loooove this picture :)



I love me some ring shots! My new macro lens really captures the detail of the diamonds.


I love it when we randomly find a canoe on the beach. How cute is this?? You can't see it very well, but Tana had on some awesome checkered shoes. I thought it was totally hot that she rocked 'em out.


Okay, so I have a lot of favorites. I love this one because it looks like they got married on some quaint little island off the coast of nowhere. Probably would hang this one in my house too.


A beautiful ending to their amazing day!


Chris and Tana thank you so much for letting me be a part of your. It couldn't have turned out more perfect.

J

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Fort Wayne, IN
I'm a mother, a wife, daughter of Christ,and friend to many. I love everything about my life and where God is leading me.