Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ashley & Scott Engagement Session

I have so much to say about these two. They are crazy in love, adorable, smart, did I mention in love??

Ashley has got this awesome chic style about her while Scott is just one big ball of funniness. When I first met them I thought, "oh man, he is not going to like getting his picture taken" but actually he was one of the most natural men in front of the camera.

The weather couldn't have been more perfect and the photos turned out amazing. Hope you enjoy!








Ashley and Scott, your wedding day is going to be BEAUTIFUL! I had so much fun photographing the two of you for your engagement session!

J

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Fort Wayne, IN
I'm a mother, a wife, daughter of Christ,and friend to many. I love everything about my life and where God is leading me.