Friday, May 8, 2009

Woot! Finally some pictures to show off.

Meet Alysha and Nate: they are probably one of the most photogenic couples ever to pass by my lens. I met Alysha in January at the Class City Bridal Show. I saw her immediately because she is incredibly beautiful. No joke, I said to myself, "holy crap I would love to photograph her" It took a tad bit of pursuading, but Alysha finally made the leap to have me be their wedding photog, and I am SO glad she did!

I had only talked with the both of them one time before our engagement session, but immediately felt more of a connection with them other than just being the "photographer lady" as I am so called by wedding guests. (fyi, I hate being called this). Anyway, on the day of the engagement session Alysha and Nate came strolling up in their white shirts and dark jeans, "aaagh, beautiful b&w's," I said to myself. (er, maybe I said it out loud?)

Their wedding colors are teal and a mixture of other brilliant oranges, pinks etc; but I am extremely happy that teal is their main color...OBVIOUSLY it's my power color :P

I'm so excited to show off some new work, and what beautiful subjects I had! There is much much more to come in the next week, I've been a little slacking on the editing process as of late. Let's just say I wasn't prepared for wedding season to hit me full force like it has. But alas, I love what I do and can't wait to show off all the beautiful pictures I've gotten over the last couple of weeks.

Hope you enjoy the following: (someday I'll figure out how to make the darn pictures bigger...)







1 comments:

Lyndsay Almeida said...

yep-they are hot! i love the shot of them from behind standing in the tulips!

About Me

My photo
Fort Wayne, IN
I'm a mother, a wife, daughter of Christ,and friend to many. I love everything about my life and where God is leading me.