Sunday, June 28, 2009

Life is so precious

It is laying so heavy on my heart that so many wonderful people have left this earth this week. What is going on?? Farrah Fawcett passing away was expected, but none-the-less sad. Michael Jackson?! I wasn't a serious fan like so many of you are, but I had a tremendous appreciation for his music and talent.

I have spent this past weekend jammin' out to some of my favorite songs and watched "Thriller" for the first time ever in my life last night. Then just this morning I heard Billy Mays passed away! Is it the moon?

It's just made me all that much more aware of how precious life is and that we should soak up the blessings of each day. For me, that's a lot easier said than done as I look around my unorganized house and the pile of working on top of my desk.

I urge all of you to love each day as a gift and to thank the Lord for all of his blessings.

Here's a little sneek at Starr and Adam's engagement session:

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Fort Wayne, IN
I'm a mother, a wife, daughter of Christ,and friend to many. I love everything about my life and where God is leading me.