Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Kristen + Todd

I am so excited to show off these photos! I have been dying to get them up here but wanted to make sure Kristen had seen them first.

As a photographer there are a couple things that get us super excited: 1. A BEAUTIFUL bride 2: An amazing venue to take pictures. I hit the jack pot with this one. I met Kristen and Todd at a bridal show in January. She came into my booth and said she wanted to sign a contract. I asked her when she was getting married and she said, "may". "Of this year??" I asked...yep, sure was. Thankfully I had the weekend open because this has been by far my favorite wedding. (No offense to all my other lovely couples).

I saw Kristen walking through the bridal show and thought to myself how much I would LOVE to get my camera on her. She's jut one of those stunning women that can't take a bad picture if she tried. When she and Todd decided they wanted me to shoot their wedding I was so stinkin' excited. I KNEW the photographs were going to turn out AMAZING.

Over the last few months I have gotten to know Todd and Kristen, I can't help but adore them as individuals but also as a couple. Todd is the sweetest man (though he has a super sarcastic side too...he nearly gave me a heart attack when I first met him). It has been wonderful getting to know them and I'm positive our friendship will continue, and I'll get to take photos of their babies, whenever that happens.

Sooooooo, *drum roll* please! Here are some of my favorite picturs, which to be honest there is probably about a hundred that I want to put up here. You can go check out their full gallery

HERE!

Just go to "Real Life, Real Love" and view Kristen + Todd's gallery.























Todd and Kristen, thank you so much for trusting me to capture all your special moments of your wedding day. It was amazing to be a part of it!

J

1 comments:

Lyndsay Almeida said...

that first shot is GORGEOUS!!

About Me

My photo
Fort Wayne, IN
I'm a mother, a wife, daughter of Christ,and friend to many. I love everything about my life and where God is leading me.