Friday, February 19, 2010

The Stauffer House|Fort Wayne Children's Photographer

Most all of you that follow this blog know that the light of my life is my little Jaxson. Except, he's not so little anymore. :( But, just wanted to share some things that have been going on around the Stauffer house lately!

One of the great things about being a photographer...I get to photography my family doing the every-day stuff too...like Justin, in deep thought :P



Jaxson, putting together a puzzle with Papaw Crae (my dad) and Mimaw (my step-mom)


I think Jaxson has developed a video game addiction already. We got a WII for Christmas, and he loves playing, "Mario de Wii" (Super Mario World). Here he is playing with my sister, Allie.




Jaxson was supposed to have his Valentine's party for preschool last week but because of the snow and school delays it got pushed back to Wednesday. Here a few pictures of his Valentine's goody bag for his classmates. I am sure that every one of the parents loves me for all the sugar I stuck in there ;)

I thought this shirt was super appropriate :)


The goodie-bags full of candy hearts, marshmellow friends, fun dips, sweet-tarts, brownies and bubbles!


Can't forget his teachers who are such sweethearts.


And his little Dr. Seuss valentines for his friends.


Jaxson has been learning to print his name at school and we practice at home too. He's getting so good at writing his name all by himself!










So hopefully you all got to see my awesome story of my Valentine's Day and how insanely wonderful my husband is. Though in the past I haven't talked much about my life at home besides Jaxson, I have decided to make it a point to be more authentic here on the blog which means I get to share all the funny things that happen in my house. Such as the picture below. The other day I asked Justin if he could put his dishes from lunch in the dishwasher since I had just cleaned the kitchen. He said, "ok" and I left the room to go work on some other stuff around the house. Later in the day I am loading some more dishes in the dishwasher to find this:



I couldn't help but laugh. This isn't the first time he's done it, and his only reponse is, "you need to be more specific when you say put them in the dishwasher..." Oooooh I love him. Jaxson's facial expression below was about the same one I had!



So that's about it for now, I'll hopefully have some awesome new things for you coming soon! Have a fabulous weekend!

J

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Fort Wayne, IN
I'm a mother, a wife, daughter of Christ,and friend to many. I love everything about my life and where God is leading me.