Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Baby Brooklyn is 4 months old :)

I love this girl more than words can say. She's my precious little niece and she'll be 4 months old tomorrow. I can't believe how quickly she's grown. Agh, I just love her to pieces. So instead of blabbing on and on about her, I'll just show you her cuteness!

A storyboard of Baby Brooklyn!


I love this, she has such beautiful eyes!


Yep, that' right, she's wearing Uggs:)



Brooklyn and her beautiful mamma.


I love babies' expressions when I take photos....


Perfect:)


Little B in her Christmas outfit.




One of my favorite pictures, ever.




Thanks for stoppin by my little neck of the woods. I'll be heading out to Jacksonville this weekend for the lovely Scarlett Lillian Workshop ! I am so pumped. Can't wait to blog the experience.

J

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Fort Wayne, IN
I'm a mother, a wife, daughter of Christ,and friend to many. I love everything about my life and where God is leading me.