Monday, February 8, 2010

The "Rap Up" of the Scarlett Lillian Workshop

I didn't blog while in Jacksonville, FL because frankly, I was too busy having a blast with my new and amazing friends: Lydia Shannon , Leeann Marie, Kerry Andriuk and Erin Campbell (she's working on a website). We ladies stayed at the very quaint and fun Palms Retro in Atlantic Beach, Florida. The weekend was totally amazing, getting to meet other wedding photographers from around the country and getting to learn from the fabulous Scarlett Lillian

It is amazing how three days in Atlantic Beach and I have made some friends that will last a lifetime. The ladies are amazing. To "rap up" our weekend in Atlantic Beach and celebrate our fabulousness (is that a word?) we made a video, inspired by the The Bui Brothers ...enjoy :)

1 comments:

Gillian said...

I didn't know you had such mad rapping skills Jess :)

About Me

My photo
Fort Wayne, IN
I'm a mother, a wife, daughter of Christ,and friend to many. I love everything about my life and where God is leading me.