Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Scarlett Lillian Workshop Day 1 | Atlantic Beach, Florida

A couple weeks ago I had the amazing opportunity to travel to Atlantic Beach, Florida and attend the very first ever Scarlett Lillian Workshop to expand my knowledge about photography and how to further my amazing business! I met some of the most amazing women I have ever come in contact with, all of whom have the same love of photography as I do.

I had posted a couple of sneek peeks a few posts ago, but wanted to display the photos I took while at the workshop. I had such a wonderful time down in Florida, and getting to photography beautiful people was just a bonus! Here are my favorites from Day One!









































I have more coming, stay tuned!!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I LOVE all the kissing ones! I want some like that for Scott and I :) I am soooo excited about our engagment pics! I just ordered some very HOT red shoes that I can't wait to show off :)

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

LOVE the bird shot! That turned out better than mine! ha!

J3Designz said...

Oooh yay, I love hot red heels! And Scarlett....don't worry, someday you can be like me ;) (kidding!)

tara @ the every things said...

this stuff is amazing! I love that the stuff you write about scarlett and how good she and how you stalk her and admire her is totally the way what you are to me ha! Awesome pictures! :)

About Me

My photo
Fort Wayne, IN
I'm a mother, a wife, daughter of Christ,and friend to many. I love everything about my life and where God is leading me.