Wednesday, December 16, 2009

This is why I love what I do...

I pinched myself this morning as I posted these pictures on facebook. Did I really take these? Is this my work?? Yes, indeed it is, and I am so proud. I have prayed diligently over the last year that God would bring me to a place that was my own. As any new photographer, I spent hours reading other's blog posts, trying to figure out what made them pop. I am so thankful for the photographer friends of mine who have helped shape the photographer I have become.

While I don't want to sound like I am done evolving, (because who am I kidding, I won't ever be). I do know that I have "arrived" if you will, to a place that I know is distinctly mine, and mine alone.

I couldn't hardly sleep this morning, yes, it was the AM when I was finally done working. But, all I wanted to do was call up Ashley and Matt and tell them to get up and look at their pictures. If there is such a thing as a career buzz, I felt it this morning. My heart is racing even now as I write, anticipating the reaction of my beautiful couple and what all of you will think as well. Sadly, the compression of the blogger isn't going to do these photos justice I'm sure, but trust you all will get the picture.

So, without further adieu...Ashley and Matt's totally CHIC AND SASSY wedding:






















































































Ashley and Matt, I adore you guys. I am so blessed to have been a part of your fabulous day!!

J

1 comments:

Charity Torrez said...

O MY GOSH JESS! These are amazing! you have such a talent. I cannot wait to see our photos. Our entire family keeps raving about your service. Great job!

About Me

My photo
Fort Wayne, IN
I'm a mother, a wife, daughter of Christ,and friend to many. I love everything about my life and where God is leading me.