Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Cathy + Trent E-Session

I am extremely excited to show off these next photos! I did this engagement session on two seperate occasions due to the rain, and it turned out PERFECT!

Over the last couple of weeks I have done a lot of research on how to get my photos looking the way I want straight off the camera. I enjoy doing the post-edit filters and actions, but I really wanted my work to speak for itself without the help of Photoshop. This session turned out exactly as I was hoping. It was HARD for me to even find a picture that I wanted to add a filter to! (To me, that's a good thing)

It was difficult to choose which ones to put up here because I love them all, but here are my absolute favorites from the session!





































Can't wait to photograph the wedding in June 2010!!!

~J

1 comments:

Lyndsay Almeida said...

these are such fun locations-i'm loving the fall leaves!!!

About Me

My photo
Fort Wayne, IN
I'm a mother, a wife, daughter of Christ,and friend to many. I love everything about my life and where God is leading me.