Monday, December 28, 2009

Fort Wayne Bridal Spectacular

Another year is upon us! I am so excited for all the new things happening behind the scenes with J3Designz, and I can't wait to reveal them all but first, just a little reminder for all of you lovelies getting married soon.....

Saturday and Sunday this weekend, January 2+3 from 12-4 is the Bridal Spectacular at the Memorial Coliseum in the Expo Hall. Admission is $6.75 per person (don't forget the $5.00 to park). But, if you are wanting to find the best vendors in the wedding industry, this is your chance. You will get to sample cake, see a fashion show, and best of all...SEE MY WORK! More info on the show can be found here . Hope you can make it out!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Fort Wayne, IN
I'm a mother, a wife, daughter of Christ,and friend to many. I love everything about my life and where God is leading me.