Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A quick session with Max + Annie

I love kids. I love how their inability to sit still for five seconds can give me some of the funniest and most adorable pictures ever. I love that I tell parents to plan for half hour to forty five minutes, but who am I kidding...I'm lucky if I get ten good minutes out of one kid, let alone two or more. So, on this particular session, thank God the mother is a dear friend of mine and I didn't feel the need to keep pushing the session when the kiddos were way over the crazy camera lady.

I've known Max since the day he was born, and his little sister was just a couple weeks old when these were taken. Yes, I'm late in posting, it's been a little nuts around here.

Their mom and I are great friends and it's always nice to have someone with a boy who can understand the craziness we mammas of boys go through at times. Hopefully someday I'll get to have a beautiful little girl just like Annie. I love these photos.

I'm going to start off by showing my three favorite pics from the session...the first is of Annie. I LOVE how big and full her eyes look and that for just a couple weeks old she is wide awake in this picture:


Big brother Max, just turned 3 in October. Lately I have been all about capturing the looks and the details. I love his eyes in this picture and how he is closely holding his blankie.


And this picture made me laugh the minute I saw it. I can just their relationship a few years from now and this is probably how it's going to be. :)
















Thanks Jenna for lettin' me photo your kiddos. Love them!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Fort Wayne, IN
I'm a mother, a wife, daughter of Christ,and friend to many. I love everything about my life and where God is leading me.