Thursday, January 14, 2010

Advice if you're planning your wedding

I decided that this year, along with posting the photos from sessions, I was going to try and also offer my advice to those brides who follow my blog and are currently planning their wedding.

I'm not an expert by any means. I don't know everything about weddings. I can only offer my opinion based on what I think looks good in photographs. As a photographer, I want the little details to take pictures of. Yes of course getting pictures of the people are important, but what about the little details that make your day stand out from another wedding. They don't have to be extravagant of course, but DETAILS ARE IMPORTANT.

So, if I could offer one piece of advice to the girls and guys planning their wedding right now, make your wedding unique to YOU. This is a quick collage I put together the other night just to show that details can really bring out the personality of the couple. I will be posting more detail shots in the coming weeks from last year's weddings. It might give you some inspiration!



Stay tuned for more advice :)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Fort Wayne, IN
I'm a mother, a wife, daughter of Christ,and friend to many. I love everything about my life and where God is leading me.