Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Alysha + Nate got married

September 5, Alysha and Nate had a beautiful ceremony to celebrate their love story. I posted engagement pictures of Nate and Alysha earlier this year and talked about how they are just a naturally photogenic couple. Their wedding day was no exception. It was so much fun getting to witness their love story....





Alysha is a for real beauty queen, she has participated in and won several pageants. I know, you're shocked right?





Alysha is the ONLY girl...Nate must have had to do some serious convincing.


Doesn't she just look the biggest sweetheart? This time, you CAN judge a book by her cover because she genuinely is such a beautiful person inside as well as outside.


Aaaaaand then, we have....the boys:


Nate wasn't the only one to hit the jackpot....wouldn't you agree ladies?


They waited until actually putting the rings on during the ceremony to see their respective wedding band, I thought that was pretty cool.


Nate and Alysha's church was just renovated...they were the first couple to be married in the sanctuary. Check out that stained glass window!


I love me some white space...




One of the things I loved best about the pictures was how into the flower girl/ring bearer Alysha and Nate were. I just love this picture.


I don't know about you, but this one would definitely be hanging in my house somewhere...


Or...this one?




Their wedding color was TEAL....of course, my faaavorite color!






The sunlight was so perfect that night, the mosquitos were not. But Nate and Alysha were good sports, you can't even tell they were being eaten alive!




I love getting to watch couples who are just natural with each other. Especially when the guy isn't afraid to get his picture taken. Despite having a case of the sickies, Nate was fabulous to work with during the guys' pictures and Alysha, well...I think that speaks for itself.

Thank you both so much for letting me be a part of your wedding, your love story and hopefully more special moments in your life. It was amazing getting to witness your love together! Congratulations!!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Fort Wayne, IN
I'm a mother, a wife, daughter of Christ,and friend to many. I love everything about my life and where God is leading me.