Thursday, September 3, 2009

Starr+Adam got hitched!

I have been absolutely horrible about blogging lately. Life gets so much in the way it's pathetic. But, I'm back in my working groove will be updating lots of things in the coming weeks as this is my busy time of the year. Yay for more beautiful weddings!

August 15 I had the priveledge of photoing Starr and Adam's beautiful wedding. I LOVE getting to photo couples who are fun, energetic and down to earth people. These are some of my favorites from their day!

P.S. Notice the new branding? I think I like this so much better, it doesn't take so much away from the picture, what do you think?











































1 comments:

Lyndsay Almeida said...

fun shots, and i love the new branding!

About Me

My photo
Fort Wayne, IN
I'm a mother, a wife, daughter of Christ,and friend to many. I love everything about my life and where God is leading me.