Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sarah's Baby Bump

I love pregnant women. I love making pregnant women feel beautiful. I especially love making sweet young pregnant women happy! Meet Sarah: she's totally adorable with her little baby belly and I can't wait to meet her sweet baby girl in February. I've not known Sarah that long but she and I have so much in common, it's a reminder to me that God has allowed me to walk through this particular path for a purpose. I love getting to talk labor and delivery with soon-to-be new mommies who are nervous about the process. It allows me to retell the amazing journey to motherhood with Jaxson and how much I enjoyed bringing him into this world. (By the way I have pictures of him to post soon...you have to come back and see them!) Back to the topic at hand....here are some of my favorites from her belly session:












0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Fort Wayne, IN
I'm a mother, a wife, daughter of Christ,and friend to many. I love everything about my life and where God is leading me.