Thursday, October 2, 2008

Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Kirkpatrick

Meet Jake & Shasta. These two are an amazing match, he is hilarious, reserved, loves hockey and has amazing lips...she is beautiful, out spoken, has a fantastic smile and likes watching hockey. Together, they make a match that kept me laughing the whole day. One of things I love most about being a photographer is that it gives me such an opportunity to become friends with the people I photograph. Shasta and I actually went to high school together but if memory serves me right I don't think she and I ever talked. I wish we had though because we've missed out years of a great friendship! Anyway...their day was amazing, they both looked fantastic and I'll quit writing so you can just see for yourself. Here are some of my favorites:

The beautiful Shasta





The handsome Jake





The wedding party




>

The Newlyweds!






Congratulations you two!!!

J

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Fort Wayne, IN
I'm a mother, a wife, daughter of Christ,and friend to many. I love everything about my life and where God is leading me.