Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Todd+Stacie and their adorable kiddos!

It warms my heart to see two families blend together as beautifully as this one. Stacie and Todd each have kids from previous marriages, so getting married was much bigger than just making the two of them happy. It was about forming a family that would make their kids happy too. Their wedding day couldn't have been more beautiful. Todd is an avid golfer, so they got married on a golf course and the reception was at the country club for the golf course. These two are so incredibly sweet together. Enjoy!






































1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Great job Jess!!!

About Me

My photo
Fort Wayne, IN
I'm a mother, a wife, daughter of Christ,and friend to many. I love everything about my life and where God is leading me.