Monday, April 20, 2009

It has begun!

This past weekend I had the joy of documenting Jenny & Justin. I met Jenny about a year ago when she booked me for her wedding. Her beeeeautiful green eyes made for AMAZING photos both for their engagement session and her wedding day. I didn't get to meet the oh-so-hot Justin until their engagement session. Despite his shyness in front of the camera, he was able to be totally sweet to Jenny and the photos turned out AWESOME.

After this blah winter, I was so excited to start photoing again. It's like that first sip of ice cold water after a long run, "aaagh, much better". I didn't realize how much I missed it until the camera was in my hand. The break was good though as it gave me time to expand my creatiity and technical knowledge. I am so excited to show everyone the photos from this weekend.

Stay tuned!

~J

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Fort Wayne, IN
I'm a mother, a wife, daughter of Christ,and friend to many. I love everything about my life and where God is leading me.