Monday, April 27, 2009

Finally some pretty weather

Praise the Lord we had some BEAUTIFUL weather this weekend! I had the great pleasure of photoing Jamie & Josh for their wedding :) No sneeks yet...still downloading the 40+ gb of photos! Um, yeah, that's A LOT of pictures!

AND! I got to see Alysha & Nate this weekend. Their upcoming fall wedding is going to be fabulous, and they are probably one of the sweetest and most photogenic couples I have ever met! Sneeks coming from that engagement session as well!

I know I have said this in about every post since the start of the new year but I LOOOOVE what I do! It makes me excited like a kid on Christmas morning to get photos that I know are going to be awesome. I might even enjoy them more than the couple does! If it wouldn't be creepy, I'd hang all of the pictures in my house :)

Hope all of you are having a great start to your week, stay tuned for sneeks from Jame & Josh and Alysha & Nate!

Til Next Time,
J

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Fort Wayne, IN
I'm a mother, a wife, daughter of Christ,and friend to many. I love everything about my life and where God is leading me.