Friday, January 16, 2009

Upcoming events and news for 2009

Just so everyone knows, I'm not dead, just been incredibly busy with all the things that 2009 is bringing to my door step. I will update more specifically later but wanted to give everyone a heads up that my blog will be getting a huge overhaul sometime soon. Business is growing a lot quicker than I had anticipated and so, a shnazy new blog I think is in order! Stay tuned for that :D

January 25 (Sunday) from 12-5 come hang out with me at the Auburn Cord Dusenberg museum in Auburn. The Classic City Bridal show is going on that day and you can take a look at all the new stuff I'm rolling out for this year. I am super excited about all the things I'm offering and hopefully all of my lovely brides will be excited as well!

Until next time,

J

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Fort Wayne, IN
I'm a mother, a wife, daughter of Christ,and friend to many. I love everything about my life and where God is leading me.